FINANCE MANAGERAugust 20, 2020
For our Client a well-known international company we are looking in Tirana for:
Finance Manager is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. The position requires an individual who is a strategic thinker and an effective leader. The Finance Manager will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as management of the entire finance department.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage and design company’s finance job and ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements;
- Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems and Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company;
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with external audit firms, and review firms’ performance;
- Oversee detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly ，quarterly and annual basis and Create presentations and required reports for CFO, CEO, and the Board and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted;
- Adhere to laws and regulations and participate in company meetings and presentation with the local and federal government;
- liaison with government for any tax related requirements and Other relevant external entity;
- Develop, implement and maintain finance and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including: financial accounting and reporting, employee relations, and other corporate policies;
- Assess reporting problems, recommend effective solutions, and execute on process improvement opportunities;
- Set targets for finance department and all finance personnel and manage the team building of finance department;
- Create, maintain, and update reporting standards, policies, and procedures ensuring continuous department improvement;
- Facilitate cooperative interactions with other functional departments within the company;
- Assist in financing and budgeting;
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR FINANCE MANAGER:
- Proven strong experience as a Finance Manager or a similar role for a minimum of five years in reputable international companies;
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA is an asset. Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations. Strong understanding IFRS;
- Qualified accounting designation is required, preferably CPA;
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices (specially Albania’s the oil and gas industry);
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting;
- Leadership and business acumen. Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal skills. Results-driven, comfortable and experienced at working operationally to drive continuous improvement and efficiency;
- Experienced and analytical problem solver. Ability to take complex data and find key metrics. Ability to work well under pressure, managing tight timescales and conflicting demands, while maintaining high level of accuracy and attention to details;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and promote a positive customer service attitude internally and externally. A strong team player with a proactive, flexible and mature approach to the role;
- Demonstrate high standards of ethics and professionalism, aligned to company value;
- Fluent English mandatory.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Ms. Ergesta STERMASI on mobile no. +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 20/08 /2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.