English Exams-InvigilatorOctober 16, 2020
For our Client an international organization with the focus on Education, English, Arts and Exams, we are looking for:
ENGLISH EXAMS – INVIGILATOR
- Completes tasks accurately and in sufficient detail;
- Observes the need for confidentiality and security;
- Responds positively to guidance and advice;
- Acts professionally at all times;
- Communicates effectively with colleagues and candidates and treats others with respect;
- Is sensitive to cultural difference.
- A competent level of English to enable full understanding of the complexities of the English Exams Marking Policy (B2 is recommended);
- A secondary /high school diploma, A-Levels or equivalent;
- Being available weekdays during business hours;
- Trustworthiness,ability to pay attention details, conscientiousness and reliability;
- Team Working;
- Organization Skills and Cultural Awareness;
- Initiative and the ability to work under the pressure.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED:
- Provide a school/college/university certificate;
- Provide two references;
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Olta QARRI directly on mobile +355 68 607 7430 (Monday – Friday) until 16/10/2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.