COUNTRY MANAGERFebruary 5, 2020
- To be responsible for managing all operations of the company within the country, such as permanent recruitment, sales, profit, revenue, cash and quality targets;
- To be in charge of the areas of the business such as moving services and records management;
- To maintain long term relationship with actual Clients and to be the central point of contact for new partnerships;
- To produce a detailed annual business operating plan for the company in the country;
- To deliver monthly, quarterly and annual targets reports regarding targets for revenues, profits and cash;
- To produce business performance reports, on a monthly basis;
- To manage staff and to monitor their performance;
- To promote companies’ events, campaigns, sponsorships and maximizing income potential from all opportunities;
- To collaborate with other Groups’ Country Managers and staff in executing Group projects and plans;
- To work closely with the CEO of the Group to inform, promote and deliver the Corporate Partnerships strategy;
- To perform any other duties as may be required within the scope of the Job Title.
- University Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources background;
- Previous work experience in HR & Recruitment would be preferably;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communicator, innovative and good influencing skills;
- Proven ability to work with a specialist, high performing and multi-cultural team;
- Willingness to travel in Kosovo and abroad for work purposes;
- Good command of MS Office package;
- Good command of English language – spoken and written.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Elton Ilirjani on mobile no. +355 688700000 or +1 ( 346) 2562403 (Monday – Friday) until 07/02/2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname ).
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.