CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – CEONovember 30, 2019
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our international client, we are looking for:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – CEO
Location: East Macedonia
- the main responsibility of the position is to achieve the yearly budget of the company approved at Group level
- Products, equipment, vehicle and plant approval
- Customer service and support
- Management of the staff and office
- Purchasing of raw material and finished products
- Management of capital expenditures
- Management of domestic activities
- Development and implementation of Group processes (safety, health, environment
- and quality)
- Quality assurance and quality management
- Acquisition and maintenance of the licenses needed for the business
- Development and implementation of market strategies
- Financial and administrative tasks
- Defines and implement the organization of the company
- Define the remuneration strategy for all employees
- Implement group processes in human resources field
- Ensure that local rules and obligations are fulfilled for all matters related to
- salaries and social coverage
- Ensure that company complies with all tax and legal obligations
- Supervise all administrative processes of the company
- Ensure legal review of contracts
- Ensure that all Group corporate guidelines are implemented and followed.
Opportunity to develop and manage interesting projects in a growing environment, and with support of a medium size Group with strong entrepreneurial spirit and flat hierarchy organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution;
- Fluent English is a must;
- University degree in Engineering (Construction, Chemical, Mining, Mechanical); MBA degree would be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of successful operational management experience
- A self-motivated leader with a real passion to grow the business and succeed;
- Excellent understanding of financial reports and statements;
- Proven ability to recruit, train, develop, manage, lead and measure productivity of teams.
- Proven ability to successfully manage and build teams according the company needs
- Proven ability to successfully lead technology implementation projects.
- Must have strong managerial experience, entrepreneurial experience;
- Must have a strong work ethic, integrity and total honesty (transparency and trust);
- Excellent strategic proactive thinking, analytical and decision-making skills;
- Able to work across business lines at senior levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals;
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities;
- Able to effectively drive people, process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment;
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Strong hands-on attitude.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and send your application document (CV in English). If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Ms. Julijana Minovska directly on +38970379914 (Monday – Friday) or sent an e- mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 November 2019.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.