IT Systems AdministratorMay 26, 2020
Four our Client, a well-known Educational Institution in Kosova, we are looking for the following position in Prishtina:
IT Systems Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for troubleshooting, tech support for all the employees, students and parents. The ITSA is also responsible for the maintenance of the computer network of the entire campus and the administrative system. The ITSA works closely with the IT director so that all projects and processes are managed efficiently but also, they self-manage their own tasks and provide regular communication about their progress.
- Receive and respond to telephone calls,ticketing system and emails from end users
- Provide first and second level technical support, handles technical support and equipment needs for the office network and employees (printers, photocopies, projectors, PC etc.)
- Initiate repair/replacement of failed and/or defective IT equipment
- Offers and supports directly all the staff and students with G-Suite accounts and Powerschool
- Document all complaints and failures per the ticketing system
- Collaborate with IT Team and other departments
- Identify potential technical support needs and propose solutions
- Follow-up to ensure overall customer satisfaction is achieved
- Provide technical support for BYOD students based on policies and procedures
- Monitor Technical Support processes and procedures. Initiate changes to optimize the process
- Maintains and updates regularly CCTV
- Maintain account management for students,teachers and ask staff
- Provide improvements to IT department
- Maintain VOIP phones regularly
- Coordinate logistics for repair/replacement shipments to/from clients and repair locations (usually under warranty equipment)
- Assists and supports all our Events in terms of tech support
- Provide ongoing software support
- Maintains the Active Directory, DNS, DHCP,Firewall.
- Flexible with changing tasks quickly
- Maintains WIFI access points, TCP/IP networking and switches
- Completes various projects, as assigned by IT Manager.
- Works overtime as required or assigned
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates’ degree or equivalent or 5 years of experience in related field
- Preferable CCNA, CCNP and MCSA professional certificates
- Understanding Aruba WIFI access points, TCP/IP networking, routing, and firewall concepts
- Experience with resolving support issues.
- Experience in basic and mid-level Customer service.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange and Hyper-V and CISCO devices.
- Must have knowledge in good customer service and documentation skills and be willing to work beyond normal office hours as the situation dictates.
- Will also be responsible for patching servers in rotation.
- Microsoft Group Policy Management
- Proficiency in Windows PowerShell/VB Scripting technologies
The IT Systems Administrator will have the privilege of supporting an outstanding educational institution and partnering with a highly professional, creative, dedicated, and collaborative faculty and staff.
The favored candidate will be someone who exudes optimism and a growth mindset while being warm, approachable, empathetic, optimistic, joyful, and down-to-earth. The board is seeking to find a leader who relishes working with young people, enjoys the challenge of working in a school with a national reputation in progressive education, who can continue to build community and a unifying vision, and who wants to lead the School for years to come.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related to this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related to the application, please, contact Mr. Kreshnik QORRAJ on mobile no. +383 44 22 4466
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.