HR BUSINESS PARTNERJune 30, 2021
Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Cyprus, Greece and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our client a, well established international company for customer care is looking for:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
We are looking for a committed and motivated HR business partner. You are part of our HR team in Skopje and are also responsible for personnel support for employees in the home office. With your know-how and your creative and structured way of working, you are the contact person for all questions about personnel in North Macedonia.
Work tasks and responsibility
- Advice to specialists and executives in all HR-relevant questions
- Implementation of personnel measures and creation of meaningful analyzes of personnel movements
- Employee engagement initiatives
- Compliance with central HR policies and processes, as well as implementation of strategic HR specifications
- Contact person for all employees in all questions and complaints;
- Support and follow-up of the hiring process for our new employees;
- Input of data / changes for internal payroll accounting;
- Reporting and certification as well as correspondence;
- Close cooperation with the project managers and other departments, e.g. when hiring new employees and in the area of employee motivation / commitment
- Extensive experience in human resources and a deep understanding of HR processes
- In-depth knowledge of labor law
- Structured way of working, as well as the ability to analyze situations correctly and find solutions
- Business fluent Macedonian, German and English skills
- Organizational talent with a high degree of service orientation, motivation and a careful way of working
- High level of trustworthiness and absolute discretion
- Full-time availability and a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent working conditions
- Full-time employment
- Structured, comprehensive induction through courses, on-the-job training and regular feedback
- Flexible working hours and precise time recording
- Team events
Offer / Salary: Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on mobile no. +389 71 370 151 (Monday – Friday).
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname [space] CV). Be easily recognized!
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.