FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEERApril 3, 2020
FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are looking for an awesome engineer that enjoys working on different aspects of software development and revels in the challenge of tackling a wide array of tasks and projects. Our ideal candidate is driven with great attention to detail and has the ability to work comfortably up and down the software stack. As part of your role you will help build a large scale data processing and analytics system that provides our customers with monitoring, analysis and predictions for shipments in supply chain management
- Design, build and test small and large pieces of software
- Create visually appealing and user friendly web applications
- Interact with various 3rd party APIs to pull in a wide array of data (e.g. mapping)
- Help manage and process large amounts of data (big data)
- Collaborate within and across teams to create an integrated platform
- Work with the Customer Success team to troubleshoot and correct customer issues
- Have lots of fun working with a great team
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven experience in software engineering positions
- Experience with multi-tier web application development
- Strong desire to learn and collaborate
- Strong abstractions and design skills
- Strong understanding of data modeling and relational databases
- Proficiency with server side languages such as C# and Python
- Familiarity with databases such as Sql Server, Postgres, and MongoDB
- Exceptional English communication and teamwork skills
- Able to commute to our new office in Pristina. (May be required to work from home until the office is ready for us to move in)
- Knowledge with AWS hosting environments and DevOps
- Experience working with remote coworkers in other time zones.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Paid time off for public holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Small, collaborative, rapidly-growing team that is passionate about ensuring every team member has the opportunity to grow and make an impact
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr. Kreshnik QORRAJ on mobile no. +383 44 22 4466 (Monday – Friday) until 03/ 03 / 2020.
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.