Amerike, New York
Field Service Engineer – New York and New JerseyJune 25, 2020
Our Client is a comprehensive pharmaceutical equipment supplier that provide process support, core equipments, integrated system and Pharm. engineering for the Pharm. and biotech industry in the world. Since its foundation, our Client has supplied more than 8000 equipments and systems for 2000 pharmaceutical companies across over 40 countries and regions in the world which have been widely applied in the fields of liquid and Lyo injectables, chemical API, bioengineering and Pharm. packaging, etc.
- Provide technical support to customers via field visit, phone calls, emails,
- Provide remote support about Lyophilizer machines to customers via phone calls, message, emails, as a contact for NY and NJ clients service
- Work directly with customers at their site to perform new Installation / commissioning/after sales service,
- Diagnose machine problems and determine proper solutions to customer,
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules and ability to work under pressure
- Calibration/qualification of our Clients products as per accepted customer order requirement
- Support and train customers on the product solutions that have been purchased
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Produce timely and detailed service reports, which summaries/get the key point of customer’s new requirement/comments/suggestions on design/manufacturing/service of our Clients products so as to support Shanghai Head Office continuous improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical engineering, Chemical engineering, Process equipment, Mechanical engineering or similar, connected to the position posted.
- Experience: a minimum of 3 years’ experience in renowned Pharmaceutical equipment manufacturing Company, or in renowned Pharmaceutical companies’ engineering department, consultant companies.
- Experience in working with freezing machines, dry freezing machines is a plus
- Detail design experience/Manufacturing management experience is a plus,
- Knowledge: Good knowledge about pharmaceutical equipments. The pharmaceutical equipments mainly include lyophilizer, ampoule filling line, vital filling line, PFS (pre fill syringe), auto loading system, orabs / isolator, Auto visual Inspection and Leakage detection machine, etc.
- Software: Good Micro Office skills, Good Auto-CAD abilities.
Mindset and intrapersonal skills
- Communications: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels.
- Enthusiastic, innovative and able to change.
- Work under pressure, and execute quickly.
- Up to 70% travel may be required.
Reporting to: Area Service manager, and get support from Area Service manager and directly from Client headquarters
Position based in (geographically): New York and New Jersey area
Salary: Highly competitive
All interested candidates should apply by sending CV and Cover Letter to:
email@example.comAPPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.