Assistant Country ManagerDecember 9, 2020
Assistant Country Manager
- BS degree in Accounting, Economics or relevant and Certified as an A Class Accountant (Λογιστής Α’ Τάξης);
- Greek citizen or permanent Greek visa/work permit owner with no any civil or criminal offense history;
- Full knowledge of Bank accounting and tax related subjects, (being fully responsible for the Bank’s ledger, setting up/following daily controls for accounting purposes, following up all financial liabilities of the Bank to 3rdparties (public or private);
- To have knowledge and experience (or at least familiarity and capability for legal reporting liabilities for banks (maybe a former auditor who audited banks, a former bank accounting/financial management employee etc.);
- Managing experience and operational skills for finance related departments-tasks;
- Fast adopting skills and multi task personality with ability to work in a team;
- Intermediate level English both writing and speaking;
- Nice to have: -IFRS knowledge for Banks;
- Administrative skills for the after market departments of a Bank (such as IKA, salary, tax procedures for employees, knowledge of procurement procedures, general bank operations knowledge etc).
- Monitoring the daily operations of the accounting department as a team with the manager;
- Support the generation of Financial Reports / Preparation of financial statements;
- Support the generation of regulatory reports to various authorities (Bank of Greece etc);
- Establishing proper accounting methods, policies and principles according to Greek law and regulations;
- Ensuring compliance with Bank’s Tax Requirements & obligations, follow up to new legislations;
- Support end of year Accounting & Tax obligations (Income Tax declaration etc);
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date records of all financial transactions (control, reconciliations etc) / Monitor and analyse accounting data.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact directly Mr.Milic POPOVIC (Monday – Friday) until 09/12/2020
Try The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!APPLY ONLINE →
Apply for this position
Please fill all the required fields,
so we can get back to you, Thank you for your interest.