Job Good! Life Good!
The HeadHunter Group is an innovative Staffing and Recruiting Company operating in Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and USA. We offer the newest mentality in Staffing industry and our core business are Candidates and Clients. For our international client that created the first thermoelectrically heated and cooled seat system for the automotive industry, we are looking for:
Industrial Engineering Director
SUMMARY: Lead, guide and direct the local Industrial Engineering Departments in executing all engineering activities in operational locations including standards, processes, acquisition and new developments. Establish further development of Industrial Engineering Departments abilities for new products and new requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Define departments’ goals and objectives.
- Define the resources and personnel needed to meet departments goals and objectives.
- Plan, organize, support, assign and lead the departments personnel to meet goals and objectives.
- Leading all Industrial Engineering activities, improving culture of transparency and quality.
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities across Industrial Engineering departments.
- Drive team competency management and development.
- Harmonize Industrial Engineering standards.
- Development of technical and managerial skill sets of subordinates.
- Control department and program expenditures within budget limitations.
- Implement morale / team-building activities.
- Responsibility and authority for controlling quality as delegated by management.
- Directly supervises salary and indirect employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities includes interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s
- University Degree (master degree highly preferred)
- Certification of Six Sigma, Lean Expert
- Experience in low cost, high volume and high reliability products.
- At least 5 years rich experience in automotive industry, which must include taking Electronics /Mechanical products from concept through manufacturing
- Familiar with globally all Automotive OEMs’ requirements
- Excellent program management skills and demonstrated success in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability of language to read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors. Must have excellent presentation, writing, organization and negotiation skills.
- Ability of mathematics to comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus, modern algebra and advanced statistical theory. Ability to work with concepts such as limits, rings, quadratic and differential equations and proofs of theorems.
- Ability of reasoning to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit and use hands.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Computer/Software: Excel, Word, PPT.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly Competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any technical questions related the application, please, contactdirectly Mrs. Julijana Minovska on no. + 38971 370 151 (Monday – Friday) until 25.08.2020. All Candidates that apply, please write the job position that you are applying for, in the “Subject Line”.
The HeadHunter for your success!
Believe your career to the ONLY professionals!
Please be informed that only the candidates selected for the interviews shall be contacted. Name your CV in the following format (name [space] surname
CV). Be easily recognized!