For our Client a well-known company we are looking for:
HR administrators will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries. As a priority, HR administrators will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
A good understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these is key. Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise may be necessary, including helping with travel arrangement.
- Forming and maintaining employee records;
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave;
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides;
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance;
- Communicating with external partners when requested;
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken;
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses;
- Assists the HR Manager where necessary with different issues.
- Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- Work experience: at least 2 years in same role;
- Working knowledge of English or Italian;
- Nice to have: Previous experience in High-Tech company or Contact Center.
- Experience as a HR administrator or HR administrator’s assistant;
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS(Nice to have);
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc;
- Good knowledge of labour laws;
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise;
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Are you interested in a new challenge in an innovative company? Have you answered well our questions related this position? Then we look forward to getting to know you and offer to you a very innovative challenge that will change your life forever! The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) at: email@example.com If you have any technical questions related the application, please, contact Mrs. Ergesta STERMASI directly on mobile +355 68 203 3430 (Monday – Friday) until 17/02/2021
Try The HeadHunter for your success!